All About Weight Watchers Canada for Men
The Weight Watchers Canada men's weight loss program is part of the regular Weight Watchers program and is an excellent weight loss option for men. The online program has everything that a guy will need to follow the Weight Watchers program and lose weight safely. The Website has weight tracking tools, exercise videos, recipes and much, much more. (For more details see below) *
There is no separate men's online program in Canada like there is in the United States. Don't worry, guys may not have our own program in Canada but the online program is still a very effective way for you to lose unwanted pounds.
For over 40 years, Weight Watchers Canada has helped hundreds of thousands of Canadian men slim down. Founded by Jean Nidetch in the early 60's, the company began by simple meeting between Jean and her friends into her home. They met once a week to discuss the best methods of droping extra pounds.
Weight Watchers and Weight Watchers Canada became a house hold name thanks to their unique system of weekly support meetings and diet as a lifestyle approach. With the dawning of the Internet, The company was an early adopter and quickly expanded their "meetings" program with the addition of a fully self-contained online Weight Watchers program. This new at-home weight loss program became a huge hit with individuals not able (or willing) to go to once a week meetings.
How Weight Watchers Works:
No matter if you go to meetings or work at home, the program focusses on helping you identify your bad eating habits and helps you to replace them with new, healthier eating choices. Although WW Canada does sell prepackaged food, this food is not required as part of the program. This way, you can eat your food, prepared the way you like. This makes sticking to your new eating habits much easier after you leave the program. Try doing that with one of the other mail-to-you-food programs!
What Do You Get From Weight Watchers Canada?
Weight Watchers Meetings
Meetings are led by an experienced leader who has successfully lost weight with Weight Watchers and has first hand experience in helping others lose weight using the system. All weigh-in are discrete and strictly confidential.
Weight Watchers meetings include:
- Weekly meetings guided by trained leaders who have lost weight using the program
- Expert advice and strategies on how to eating out, fitness, exercise and more
- Confidential, discrete weigh-ins
- Personal support from other members facing the same weight loss issues as you
- Learn to make great choices and keep hunger at bay
- 24/7 access to recipes, meal ideas, and interactive tools when you subscribe to Weight Watchers Canada eTools, the Internet weight loss companion to meetings
- Access to Weight Watchers snacks and tools for weight loss
- Many options for convenient meeting locations and times
- Comprehensive plan materials that step you through the process
Weight Watchers Online
Follow the same step-by-step program online. You'll have access to interactive tools, video workouts, and a rich resource library to help you lose weight.
Weight Watchers Online includes:
- Full guides and learning materials to teach you how to follow the Weight Watchers program and food plans.
- Interactive tools to track your weight, analyze the foods you eat and exercise habits
- Advice and tips about how to eating out and still stay on track
- Learn how to make better choices and keep your hunger under control
- Over 1,000 recipes and meal ideas, plus thousands of food options
- Tips and workouts for all fitness levels from trained fitness experts
- Rich resource library of tips to help you stay on track
Articles About Weight Watchers Canada
Canadians have many diet systems and programs to choose from but don't believe everything you read. Many advertisements that you read are for American programs that do not serve Canada.
Eating right can still be tasty and enjoyable. Depending on which weight loss program you follow, you would be surprised what you are allowed to eat. Sticking to a diet may be easier than you think!
You may never look like one of those ripped guys who spend all their time at the gym but with a little work you can look and feel better. Plus, you can do most of that work at home without a gym membership.